Friday, June 18, 2010

The weekend plans . . .

I'm kind of pissed that they edited my part out of this. They were probably just jealous at my bow shooting abilities. So I'll be doing some L.A.R.P. this weekend. Getting in touch with Eywa. Ok, not really. But Susitron 6000 and I are going to Back to the 50's. No, we're not getting a Delorean to travel back in time (that would be sweet though). It's just the car show. And I think I will try to "live blog" this. Considering I didn't take too many pictures last year, I figured I'll just take the pictures with the Evo and upload straight to the blog. Oh sure, I'll try to add something witty with each picture but it gets hot out there and I may get too tired to do that. Also, I've been hearing rumors (no, not my favorite bar in St. Paul (seriously, google it)) that a longtime reader, occasional poster, might be doing his own "live blog" this weekend. I'll give you a little teaser. It involves a trip to Iowa. Basically you are going to want to stay indoors all weekend around the computer and just keep hitting refresh on the ol' blog.

No comments: