Monday, May 25, 2009

Hummer in Jurassic Park??/?




I figured I probably should throw these pics up now before they get really old. While we were in Hawaii; Tim, Jen, Susie, and I went on a Lost Hummer tour (no it's not a tour about getting a hummer)(and it's Lost as in the popular television series). And right now you're thinking "those pictures looked like they were from Jurassic Park, there is even a Jurassic Park sign there." And that is correct, good job! Except the first pic is from Lost, so suck it. And for the most part, our pics that are of the Lost stuff is probably pretty boring to anyone that does not watch it, which is probably everyone that reads this besides Tim, Jen, Susie, and I. Sooo, if you want pics of that stuff, just let me know and I'll post them and we can all nerd out to them. But for now just enjoy us being scared of the T-Rex.

edit: I forgot to add that the last picture is from Timmy. Actually it was the tour guide that took the pic but it's from Timbob's camera. Just had to give credit where credit is due. And I thought that someone would have said something when they saw the D90 in my hand.